(from yesterday's post, here is part two...As always, this is copywritten but, I'm willing to share; just email me!)
5 Ways to that hint if You’ve Let IT Out or Let It Go!
1. If you have made countless empty affirmations, cried/screamed/cussed, and made audible disavowments, yet you continuously dwell in thought over a situation and/or person or particular time IN YOUR PAST…you’ve only LET IT OUT!
2. If you feel as though there are MANY things that are left to be said to someone you’ve either done wrong, or have been wronged by one, and constantly voice your frustrations to your inner circle…perhaps you have moved on, but you’ve only LET IT OUT!
3. If you can think of the person, thing or memory of that pivotal moment from your past, and not be emotionally provoked, or have memory that doesn’t continue to burn your scorned heart…you’ve LET IT GO!
4. If desire PEACE (full harmony of the natural order and balance of life), and can agree to the spiritual contract of self-responsibility and self-accountability, and you assume acknowledgement of awareness or harnessing the power of wisdom to not create repeated steps of lack, “failure”, “mistakes” , desperation, abandonment fillers and subservient nature [to a particular person, thing, memory –and those affiliated with that memory—or ideology/belief system]… YOU HAVE LET IT GO!
5. TO ME this is the #1 sign that you have LET GO, how might I know you may ask? Well beautiful soul, I know this because I reached this place myself recently…
YOU HAVE LET GO of all association to your past and its traumatic ramifications when you cannot say any singular thing about it at all, and quite frankly refuse to even allow the past to be resurrected in anyway. You have come to the internal realization that what was done was done; there is no way of traveling backwards, and you have actualized the human aspect of it all. You realize you will hurt others, others will hurt you, you will love and you will be loved (hopefully), you will gain and you will lose (whether it be taken away or lost). Yet, what remains is YOU! And the wisdom and experience gain will begin to consume you and even though you may not have deserved your share in life or some ill was very much earned…the flicker of inspiration to be bigger than your belittlement, higher than your self-hatred, more powerful than your past…it surges in you. And for some odd reason, you won’t be able to remember your past if you tried, because, perhaps for the first time, your future has your heart fixated on a vision that has struck your curiosity. And your hunger drives your passion to propel you forward.
It is here, after healing from hurt; here, after putting your work in and becoming real with the mess of who you were and are trying to no longer be that the love of life has taken over, and then one day you’re looking back and are astonished to know that you cannot even identify with the person you were, and all things have faded away; and you smile because…YOU’VE LET GO!
I am so proud of us!
We are getting there; one step closer to our ultimate selves. Next week, I will show you minor steps of motivation to create major transformation.
Sabrina Ashley, © 2014 All works are the expressed Intellectual Property of Sabrina Ashley, any unlawful use will be tried to the fullest extent of applicable laws. Works may not be electronically/digitally or physically reproduced or sold.